In accordance with the terms of this privacy statement, the website's administration is obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information users provide when placing an order for products online and to refrain from disclosing that information. By completing the form on the website located in the "Cart" section, the User voluntarily submits personal information that may be processed in accordance with this privacy statement. This information comprises the following:
- Name and surname of the User
- The User's contact phone number
- Email address
- The delivery address of the goods
WHY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USERS IS USED?
The site's administrators may use the user's personal information for the following purposes:
- The user's identity who registered on the website to place an order
- Locating the User to provide security and fraud protection
- Creating a feedback relationship with the User, which may involve delivering notifications, inquiries on how to use the online shop website, offering services, processing requests, and User-specific requests.
- Verification of the accuracy and completeness of the user-provided personal data
- The User's prior confirmation of the order's status
- Offering the User efficient support in the event of issues with the use of the Site or delivery
- Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the online store.
METHODS AND TERMS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING
- The processing of the User's personal data can take place whenever it is necessary, in accordance with any legal procedure, and can even involve the use of automation tools with or without the aid of personal data information systems.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the Site Administration may disclose personal information to third parties, including courier and shipping services, in order to fulfil the User's order that was placed through the online store.
- The site administration implements organizational and technical safeguards necessary to protect the User's personal information from unauthorised or unintended access, modification, destruction, copying, dissemination, and blocking, as well as from other unlawful acts of third parties;
- The site's management, in collaboration with the User, takes all necessary precautions to avoid losses or other unfavourable effects brought on by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data. The Site Administration notifies the User in the event that personal data is lost or disclosed.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user is required to:
- To offer accurate details regarding personal information required to utilize the site.
- To complete and amend the information provided on personal data in the event of a change.
The website's management is required to:
- Taking measures to protect the privacy of the User's personal data
- To block the personal data related to a specific User from the time of contacting or requesting the User, his legal representative, or the entity authorised for the protection of the rights of the persons concerned for the duration of the verification period in the event of the disclosure of inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- They were made public prior to their revelation or loss.
- Up until the point that the Site Administration obtained them, they were received from a third party.
- The User gave his or her permission for their disclosure.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- It is required to file a request before filing a lawsuit in problems involving the relationship between an online store website user and the site administration. (a written proposal for the voluntary resolution of the dispute).
- The beneficiary of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the findings of the claim examination within 30 days of the date the claim was received by the beneficiary.
- If an agreement cannot be reached, the disagreement will be presented to the judicial authority for review in accordance with the laws currently in effect in the UAE.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
Email email@example.com or send a letter to the following address if you have any inquiries or comments regarding this notice.
HURRICANE SWIMMING POOLS TRADING L.L.C
6th Street, First Al Khail St, Al Quoz 3, Dubai 500001, United Arab Emirates.